Systems Integration is bringing together many applications/sub-systems to interact with each other on a common platform. Intellix Solutions has years of expertise and focuses on all aspects of IT and HealthCare Integration. As a one-stop solution, the Intellix Solutions Team can perform the assessment of the applications/sub-systems, developing and testing the integration/implementation plan, execution of the implementation plan, and coordination of post implementation support.
Examples of Intellix Systems Integrations engagements:
The Intellix Solutions Team was engaged by the Office of the CIO and responsible for the development of the step-by-step/minute-by-minute implementation plan for the Epic Clinical Information System (CIS) project for Inpatient (Hospital) and Ambulatory (Clinics) roll-out.
- Interviewing application owners and understanding how their application will interact with the new system
- Development of the Implementation steps to integrate their application with the new system
- Coordination of the Data Load and Data Migration to the new system
- Execution of a "Dry Run" to test the implementation plan with the application owners and technical staff
- Creation of the "Command Center" for the implementation into the production environment
- Coordination of Post Implementation Support
- Close out / Lessons Learned Meeting for the implementation
The Intellix Solutions Team was engaged by the Infrastructure Management Group - Systems Integration (IMG-SI) Team to build out the Integration Broker Infrastructure in a secondary data center.
- interviewing IT Application Owners to understand how their application interacts with the Integration Broker
- Remediation of the IT Applications to allow the applications connectivity to the Integration Broker
- Development of the Integration Implementation Plan
- Build out of the secondary Integration Broker in the Test Environment
- Testing of the application connectivity in the Test Environment
- Build out and Implementation of the Secondary Integration Broker